ICON is iMinds' research program in which businesses and researchers join forces to conduct cooperative research projects. ICON research projects are demand-driven and are aimed at value creation and valorization for the industry.
During our ICON information session, you will learn to
- understand what exactly the ICON research program can offer you;
- see the opportunities of combining your own expertise with that of our iMinds research community;
- apply for ICON funding (IWT and Innoviris) and step into the application procedure.
In need of personalized advice?
Private meet-ups with our ICON experts can be set up after the info session. Please indicate your request via the registration form.
LocationCentrum voor User Experience onderzoek (CUO) - Design Room
Get the route description
- 10 am - 12 pm: Info session on our ICON research program
- 12 pm - 1 pm: Sandwich lunch (optional)
- 1 pm - 4 pm: Opportunities for one-on-one consultations (optional)