The ICT 2015 event will comprise a number of parallel activities:
- A policy conference presenting the new Commission's policies and initiatives on Research & Innovation in ICT (Horizon 2020 Programme);
- An interactive exhibition showcasing the best results and impact of most recent EU ICT Research & Innovation;
- Many networking opportunities to enhance quality partnerships, helping participants find partners, connect Research and Innovation and trigger collaboration;
- Funding opportunities: ICT 2015 will also be the place to gather information on the 2016 Work Programme of Horizon 2020.
Registrations will open in May 2015 - to receive updates, check regularly this page or subscribe to the ICT 2015 newsletter
Calls for proposals and applications
- Exhibition: the call for exhibitors is open, the new deadline is 19 April 2015;
- Networking: the call for networking sessions organisers is open until 30 April 2015;
- Students & Innovators: Do you want to be one of the 40 enthusiastic students, young researchers and innovators at ICT 2015? the call for applications is open until the 31 May 2015.